GE's latest low voltage switchgear offering - AKD-10 OEM Module - offers the OEM customer a switchgear product package just for their needs. Now, OEM's can order single vertical sections that can be combined by their own personnel to form a wide variety of line-up configurations. There are many options for the modular sections which allows OEMs to order equipment that fits their manufacturing capabilities. This modular package gives OEM's the ultimate in design flexibility.
Features and Benefits
- Fabrication and stack pre-assembly by GE factory experts
- Detailed part drawings for fabrication and installation instructions that allow the OEM to cut costs by manufacturing parts in house.
- Many AKD-10 switchgear features are available
- Designed for GE's latest power circuit breaker -WavePro
- Ratings 1600 Amp, 2000 Amp, 3200 Amp, 4000 Amp main bus
- Indoor NEMA 1 construction
- 60", 67", 74" stack depths available
- 3 wire or 4 wire with neutral
- 65 kA AIC & 100 kA AIC
- Removable top covers
- Blank instrument panels above each blank and breaker cubicle
- UR label