IE2 High Efficient Extra Severe Duty Motors
The X$D IEC meets or exceeds the requirements for most industry specifications in IEC construction. With an advanced insulation and bearing system, one-year warranty and all the advanced features that come with it, the X$D IEC is the most durable and reliable IE2 efficient motor you can buy.
Features and Benefits
- Superior Performance: The X$D IEC meets or exceeds IE2 Nominal efficiencies.
- Bearings: GE's Bearing System assures the maximum possible bearing life when combined with a maintenance program. For optimum performance, the same over-sized bearing is used on both ends of the motor.
- Proven Reliability: For years severe duty motors from GE have proven their performance and reliability in the most demanding process industry environments.
- Inverter Duty Application: The GEGARD2400™ insulation system exceeds the NEMA MG1-31 specifications and the requirements of the IEC 60034-17 and 60034-18-41 standards. It has the ability to withstand repeated 0.1 microsecond rise time typical 2400 volt spikes for up to 575 line voltages.
- Serviceability: Even the best motors need service. Our design engineers have made improvements to help make service easy.
- Superior Corrosion Protection: The motor frame, fan cover, endshield, and conduit box are cast iron for severe duty. Rotor surfaces are coated to resist interior rust, which helps maintain performance.
- Safety: GE has added features that make this product safe to install, operate, and maintain.