GE also combines our process knowledge with Six Sigma quality practices to help you find new ways to improve productivity and quality.
Metal Making and Casting
GE provides open connectivity with integrated drive, control and HMI products to drive productivity throughout the process of making and forming liquid steel.
- Lower cycle times
- Flexible system architecture allows integration of your metal making practices into a cost effective solution.
- Our automation experience can support integration of casting and rolling to optimize productivity as well as cost of ownership.
- Open connectivity facilitates integration to your existing or planned ERP systems to allow continuous improvement in both quality and productivity.
GE combines open architecture with the latest in drive technology and process modeling to deliver superior dimensional tolerances and metallurgical properties.
- Process modeling technology for hot mill and cold mills
- Optimization and facility pacing automation
- Statistical process control for finishing temperature, dimensional, and coiling temperature control
- Mill automation systems for long products
GE combines advanced strip transport controls with cost effective drive and control platforms to deliver high productivity.
Multi-zone process lines for cleaning and coating
- Integrated cleaning and cold rolling lines
- Integrated rolling, tempering and annealing lines
GE leads the industry with products and services that address the needs of this growing market segment.