Profitable Paper Processing Solutions From Wood to Products
Power and Woodyard Solutions
GE software models and advanced process control deliver quick, precise, dependable interaction with your control systems and process environment.
- GE product and service developments provide game changing technologies to the industry.
- GE has nearly a century of experience in the paper industry and wherever power is generated, distributed or controlled, GE is there, around the globe.
GE advanced process control systems and application technology give you control of production.
Pulping and Water/Wastewater Solutions
Power solutions can help you track power usage and enable you to improve power cost / ton.
- GE Turbine generator and controls can help you internally generate reliable and efficient power.
- Power system availability, reliability and flexibility reduce costly power outages.
- Motors and drives in woodyard, debarking, chipping and groundwood applications ensure raw materials for the pulping operations.
GE can provide power and torque for pulping operations and water/wastewater management. In addition to a wide array of products and services, system integration can be provided to help you define critical upsets and process improvements for optimum process throughput and reduced variability in quality.
Papermaking and Converting Solutions
- Wide spectrum of motors designed for these environments drive your refiners, pumps, fans, and compressors, reducing downtime and increasing pulp production
- GE drives with Human Machine Interface to your system, view critical parameters and allow built in remote connectivity to support your troubleshooting of process problems
- Power Delivery Systems designed for the high horsepower requirements of modern pulping operations.
- Engineering and systems integration services ready to tackle your projects, with on-time, on-budget performance, allowing you to focus your resources on making quality pulp.
This is where convergence of mill processes and mill assets produce your quality products and have a significant impact on your bottom line.
- GE technology provides motors, drive control, and process automation solutions needed for maximum first pass yield.
- Remote diagnostics provides the speed and knowledge to transform your Human Machine Interfaces into a powerful troubleshooting tool as well as a leading indicator of potential process and machine issues that impact sustained runability and flexibility in production.
- GE engineers and technicians support your staff with specialized equipment and systems to assist you with manpower loading and attacking difficult problems that may cause efficiency and downtime issues which reduce profitability.
GE leads the industry with products and services that address the needs of this growing market segment.