GTX Series - Standard (Open transition) IEC certified
The Zenith GTX Series of automatic transfer switches (ATS) are built for light industrial and commercial critical applications requiring the dependability and ease of operation found in a power contactor switch. The GTX transfer switches are designed for standby applications, and incorporate a double-throw, mechanically interlocked contactor mechanism.
The GTX transfer switches are equipped with an optional MX70 Microprocessor Control Panel.
This microprocessor includes:
- Undervoltage sensing (90% pickup/80% dropout) of the utility source
- Voltage and frequency sensing of the generator source (90% voltage/95% frequency pickup)
- Time Delay Engine Start - 3 seconds (P)
- Time Delay Engine Warmup - Transfer to Generator - 3 seconds (W)
- Time Delay Utility Stabilization/Retransfer to Utility - 10 minutes (T)
- Time Delay Engine Cool Down - 5 minutes (U)
- Indicating LEDs for power availability, switch position and load energized
- Pushbuttons for test, engine start (manual), generator exerciser, timer bypass and program cancel
- Wiring interconnection plug designed to prevent mis-operation errors
- Special status annunciation of in-phase transfer and timer operation
- Smart diagnosis program and in phase monitor
- Selectable 7, 14, 21 or 28 day (factory set 28 days) generator exerciser timer
- Diagnostic LED indications in logical one-line configuration. All time delays can be adjusted using MX70 software.
The GTX Power Panel includes:
- Double throw and mechanically held
- Arc quenching grids, enclosed arc chamber and wide contact air gap
- Fast contact transfer speed less than 100ms
The unit is available in open type (non-enclosure), NEMA 1 (IP20) or NEMA 3R (IP24) enclosures.
Additional options include:
- A3/A4 Auxiliary contacts (1 each) closed in Source 1 and Source 2 positions
- Ratings 40 to 400 amps
- IEC 60947-6:2013 Certified, Class PC
- 2, 3, and 4 pole
- Power contactor ATS
- 120-416Vac rated voltage
- 50/60 Hz rated frequency
- GE is a global leader in innovative technology, service and support to the power quality industry.
- For 7x24 Customer Service call +1-800-637-1738, or +1-773-299-6600, Option 3 during normal business hours and Option 7 during non-business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For replacement Parts, call 1-800-637-1738 or email email@example.com
- For extended warranty and full-coverage service contracts call +1-800-637-1738, or +1-773-299-6600 Option 3 durning normal business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org