EntelliGuard* R Retrofill
Retrofill existing metal frame breaker cubicles with an EntelliGuard G breaker
EntelliGuard R Retrofill helps make the most of your existing equipment.
Aging switchgear can often be a major cause of concern. Add to that the normal wear and tear on low-voltage circuit breakers to create a situation that may lead to a loss of system protection and reliability.
EntelliGuard R Retrofill provides a streamlined solution to update your legacy circuit breakers with a new EntelliGuard G Breaker, to give your existing switchgear a new lease on life. In addition to providing a host of new features, the EntelliGuard R Retrofill solution offers the option to include the EntelliGuard TU Trip Unit for both arc flash protection and selectivity at the same time. The EntelliGuard R offers a means to increase reliability and enhance the protection of your existing electrical system.
The EntelliGuard R Retrofill can provide savings right from the start because it makes the most of your existing equipment. Since it is 100% interchangeable with GE breakers, it:
- requires little to no cubicle modifications, minimizing shut down time during replacement;
- interfaces with the original cubicle secondary disconnects, position switches and neutral disconnects;
- is compatible with shutters in existing breaker cubicles;
- AK Retrofills utilize the EntelliGuard G lifting bar;
- makes the secondary disconnect wiring connection with no modifications to your switchgear;
- is available for GE and OEM built equipment.
Global EntelliGuard Configurator Now Available on EliteNet!
Features and Benefits
- UL listed
- Increases short circuit rating on AK25 and AKR30S while maintaining UL approval
- Remote racking using the standard EntelliGuard G racking device
- High quality modern mechanism means a lower maintenance breaker
- Through-the-door racking for less exposure to electrical shock or arc flash
- Single finger cluster design generates less heat and provides a solid, reliable connection when compared to designs with finger clusters on both the cassette and breaker
- Easy field wiring of Retrofill with GE provided AS-IS drawings
- Trip unit and all indicators are visible through the door, minimizing exposure to arc flash or electrical shock
- Pre-punched doors available with or without holes for pilot lights and RELT switch for all stack widths
− UL field-installable accessories include:
8 NO/NC auxiliary contacts
Coil signaling contacts
Close coil and motor operator
− EntelliGuard TU Trip Unit
Arc flash protection and selectivity at the same time
Metering, relaying, Modbus/Profibus, Waveform capture
Free set-up software
Ground fault alarm and RELT