The BoostLynx* family with two available product variants, High Voltage and Low Voltage, provides voltage step-up from an input voltage of 8-16Vdc to an output voltage of 16-34Vdc or 32-54Vdc. The Boost PoL is suitable for a wide range of electronic products where some components require higher voltage than the typical 12Vbus. For example, cellular small cell remote radio head (RRH).
The Boost PoL can also be used to step up an existing 12V bus to a 24V or 48Vbus.
Features and Benefits
- Small, compact, board mounted 65W boost converter
- Complete, easy to design module solution
- Optimized for cusduction cooled applications for use in thermally demanding operating conditions with little or no airflow
- Wide Input voltage range (8Vdc-16Vdc)
- Output voltage programmable from 16-34Vdc or 32-54Vdc via external resistor
- Tunable Loop* to optimize dynamic output voltage response
- Output overcurrent protection (non-latching)
- Industrial Equipment
- Distributed Power Architecture