Spec Setter* Double Throw
GE's Type TC and TDT double-throw safety switches are designed for applications with two sources of power where safety, high performance and continuity of service are essential.
Double-throw switches are available in 30-1200 amps, 600 Vac, 250 Vdc maximum in fusible and non-fusible construction, and in NEMA Type 1 (indoor) and Type 3R (outdoor), and NEMA Type 4X (stainless steel) enclosures. GE's double-throw safety switches are UL Listed as service entrance equipment when installed in accordance with the National Electrical Code. All GE double-throw safety switches are UL and cUL Listed (UL98 Enclosed Switches and CSA-C22.2 No. 4-04) and meet NEMA Enclosed Safety Switch Standard KS1-2013.
Features and Benefits
- Bright red handle is easy to see and easy to grip.
- Highly visible ON/OFF/ON label takes the guesswork out of safety.
- Quick-make/quick-break mechanisms.
- Three position (ON/OFF/ON) handle is lockable.
- Lockable cover latch meets all safety inspection requirements.
- 30-1200A indoor and outdoor, 30-800A stainless steel non-fused and 30-400A stainless steel fusible offering
- 600-1200A fusible offers “stacked” design so only 1 set of fuses is needed for either source of incoming power – saving you $ on fuses and reducing the enclosure size for easier handling.