TLE Series UPS – CE, 30-40kW
TLE Series 30-40 CE UPS is one of the best performing three-phase UPS systems providing critical power protection for a wide range of applications. The TLE Series operates in VFI mode (Voltage Frequency Independent) and has been developed to satisfy the growing request of high efficiency through an innovative control algorithm using 3-level inverter technology.
The TLE Series UPS provides industry-leading reliability, efficiency, clean input performance and unity power factor at the output. Reliability & power can be further increased by paralleling more units utilizing GE’s unique RPA™ (Redundant Parallel Architecture) technology.
Through their complete life cycle, all GE UPS systems are fully supported by service teams which provide world-class, 24x7 preventive and corrective services, training and application expertise.
Easy to install and service, the TLE Series 30-40 has front access optimized for easy access making it a modern solution for IT Server Rooms, Industrial Applications, Medical Facilities, and Process Driven Facilities.
Features and Benefits
- 1 x 40kW Power Block
- Up to 35mins internal batteries (75% load) or Tx’s / local modifications
- Capable of 6 units in RPA to 240kW
- Built in static & maintenance bypass
- Ventilation Front to Top
- Can be positioned against rear and side walls
- Easy termination points Middle – Rear
- Long Design life of 12 years plus
- Delivered on Wheels for easy movement
- Common Battery up to 3 units
- External Transformer Enclosures
- Frequency Converter / Conditioner Mode (no batteries)
- Backfeed Protection
- Blackbox – Intelligent Diagnostics
- Internal and/or External Matching Battery Cabinets
- Super Eco Mode Operation Mode
- Intelligent Energy Management (IEMi) Operation Mode
- RPA kit (Redundant Parallel Architecture)
- Front connection with limited internal battery runtime.
- Auxiliary Power Supply (APS) 24Vdc
- Rectifier or bypass or UPS input transformer
- Paralleling Switchgear with Centralised Manual Bypass
- Additional Customer Interface Card
- 3-ph SNMP/MODBUS/WEB plug-in Adapter
- iUPS Guard – GE Monitoring Service
- CE Marking
- EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, EN/IEC 62040-3
- IEC 60950