EF Electronic Overload Relay
Motor protection for overload and phase failure
Electronic overload relays offer reliable and precise protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure. The electronic overload relay can make up a compact starting solution together with contactors.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable protection for motors
- Easy to create starters
- Optimized match to ABB contactors
- Reduced logistic costs and improved designed by three trip classes in one device
- Single mounting kits and wire reset for remote control available for specific applications.
- Selectable trip class (10E, 20E, 30E)
- Adjustable current setting ranges
- Overload protection with phase loss sensitivity
- Temperature compensation up to +70°C and self supply
- Automatic or manual reset, sealable
- Stop and test function.