Ventilated dry-type transformers are designed for indoor or outdoor applications in schools, hospitals, industrial plants, commercial buildings and anywhere that safe and dependable power are important considerations.
Features and Benefits
- Standard Ratings: Full range from 500 to 10,000KVA.
- Primary voltage from 2.4 to 35kV
- Round or rectangular, multi-conductor barrel or sheet conductor windings.
- Mitered and step-lap construction cores.
- Full capacity taps on high voltage windings to provide means for variations for incoming voltage.
- 220C insulation systems that provide fire resistant, high dielectric capability.
- Lowest first-cost industrial transformer technology available.
- Low total ownership costs.
- Weighes less then other transformer technologies of similar ratings.
- Indoor installations do not require a liquid confinement area, automatic fire extinguishing system or fire vault which may be associated with liquid-filled transformers.