TLE Series UPS 40-120kW 50Hz / CE listed
TLE Series 40-120 Scalable CE UPS is one of the best performing three-phase UPS systems providing critical power protection for a wide range of applications. The TLE Scalable series operates in VFI mode (Voltage Frequency Independent) and has been developed to satisfy the growing request of high efficiency through an innovative control algorithm using 3-level inverter technology.
The TLE Scalable series UPS provides industry-leading reliability, efficiency, clean input performance and unity power factor at the output with the ability to scale from 40kW to 120kW vertically. Reliability & power can be further increased by paralleling more units utilizing GE’s unique RPA™ (Redundant Parallel Architecture) technology.
Through their complete life cycle, all GE UPS systems are fully supported by service teams which provide world-class, 24x7 preventive and corrective services, training and application expertise.
Easy to install and service, the TLE Series 40-120 Scalable has front access optimized for easy access making it a modern solution for IT Server Rooms, Industrial Applications, Medical Facilities, and Process Driven Facilities.
Features and Benefits
- Scalable using 40kW Power Block to 120kW
- Capable of 6 units in RPA to 720kW
- Ventilation Front to Top
- Built in static & maintenance bypass
- Can be positioned against rear and side walls
- Easy termination point at the front bottom
- Long Design life of 12 years plus
- Common Battery up to 3 units
- External Transformer Enclosures
- Frequency Converter / Conditioner Mode (no batteries)
- Backfeed Protection
- Blackbox – Intelligent Diagnostics
- Matching External Battery Cabinets
- Super Eco Mode Operation Mode
- Intelligent Energy Management (IEMi) Operation Mode
- RPA kit (Redundant Parallel Architecture)
- Front connection with limited internal battery runtime.
- Auxiliary Power Supply (APS) 24Vdc
- Rectifier or bypass or UPS input transformer
- Paralleling Switchgear with Centralised Manual Bypass
- Additional Customer Interface Card
- 3-ph SNMP/MODBUS/WEB plug-in Adapter
- iUPS Guard – GE Monitoring Service
- CE Marking
- EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, EN/IEC 62040-3
- IEC 60950