Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Service Center features in-shop and on-site service for transformer, motor, switchgear, mechanical, steam turbine, and generator repairs. With GE’s culture of safety, quality, and customer service as well as operating as a center of excellence, Los Angeles is truly your total repair solution.
GE Los Angeles has the largest and strongest combined capability for onsite and in shop Power Transformer services in North America.
• Repair/Rewind capability up to 500kV 500MVA
• On site bushing replacement
• Failure investigations, design Studies
• Leak repair, bushing replacement, dry-out
• Radiator & Cooler Retrofit, Rust Repair, & upgrades
• LTC Retrofit, Controls Retrofit/Modernization
• Turn-key Installations
• Routine testing & oil analysis
• Fleet of Mobile Vacuum Oil Processors
• Dedicated Clean Bay, 250T Crane, Direct Rail Service
• Specialized testing: Induced Voltage, Load/Core loss, Impulse
• Segregated, pressurized, and dehumidified winding room
• In-house oil storage capacity up to 40,000 gallons
• Complete in-house ANSI test capabilities
GE Los Angeles has a complete range of diagnostic tools and the expertise to provide a lasting solution that matches your needs.
• Low Voltage Circuit Breaker Repairs, Testing and Retro-Fit Services
• Medium Voltage Circuit Breaker Repairs, Testing and Retro-Fits Services
• On-Site Switchgear Maintenance, Repairs and Testing Services 480V-15kV
Our Waldrich Siegen Lathe is one of the largest in the western region with a 102” swing and 480” between centers; rated capacity of 88,000 pounds.
• Large machine shop capabilities
• Dynamic and static balancing
• Dedicated rail service
• 35T and 50T crane capacity
• Welding services
• Steam turbine repair
• Specialized electrical testing
• In shop and on site rotor balancing
• Shaft repair
• Vibration analysis
• Full overhauls/rewinds
Onsite Repair & Support
Our technicians are standing by to meet your onsite support needs on a moment’s notice, 7 days a week.
- Established 1968
- 66,240 square-foot facility
- Five service bays
- Direct rail access